Archive

Total Pageviews (depressing, really)

Thursday, February 17, 2011

iPad Personal Space Bubble

Honestly, it's not magic! Personal space, please!
Hello there!
Guess what! I have over five hundred views!
Wow. Um, thanks you guys! I just hope I get some readers who come back! That would be awesome! Not that plain old views aren't. Hey, if anyone is a returning reader, can you leave a comment? Seeing "0 comments" over and over again is a little depressing.
About the comic, I have noticed that apparently whenever you are carrying something that people find interesting, all personal space rules disappear.
And now, a rant.
It's weird that people are put off by happiness sometimes. Everywhere I go people respond to "How are you?" and the like with some vague midway statement like "fine." I get that that is normal, but it's really starting to annoy me. If I respond cheerily to it, people look at me like I am insane (in a bad way) and they want to leave. If I respond sadly because I actually am sad, people look at me as if I about to cry (and tears consist of concentrated HCl). I won't dump my every emotional burden on someone else, but please! If you don't want the answer that I give you, don't ask me the question.
I guess, if anyone has read this far, that is how you tell who your friends are. Or, part of it. Your friends are the ones who don't act as if your emotions are going to kill them.
I apologize for the late update! I will have one for you tomorrow.
Until then, goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. That's why you can't have nice things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you in that if you don't want to hear an answer don't ask...I can truly empathize with you. Perhaps we should consider changing the answer and see how ppl react? B/c most of the time they don't listen anyways...

    ReplyDelete