Archive

Total Pageviews (depressing, really)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Pasta

I don't know why, but we could never use those grill gloves again.
Hello there!
My apologies for my extended absence, but I had an illness and school at the same time and you know what why don't we move on.
Good god, what happened to the stick arms? I have no idea. But yeah, this is still not... good. I'm working on it!
Anyway, my rant for today will be on...
I bet you can guess.
What? Valentines day?
I mean, I see it for people my age as a representation of lack of perspective as a holiday. I'm not even worried about dating. More important things to do.
I'm going to talk about Möbius Strips.
So, as I sat watching vihart's youtube channel, I thought about the different ways people do things. I mean, most people just learn about a one sided figure and say "yeah, okay" or even "I guess that's cool."
But if everyone did that, we would have no story of Wind and Mr. Ug!
I mean, being a little like everyone else is fine. I guess it's even sort of necessary. But people shouldn't stop thinking outside the box because no one else is doing it!
I thought this was obvious, but then I saw valentines day and all those who are "only worrying because their friends are worrying" and I thought that someone, even little old me with the blog that no one reads, needs to say that completely conforming is just about the stupidest thing you can do.
I wonder what the world would be like if no one was afraid to be unique.
In a slightly related note, I was inspired to sew a Möbius Strip. They still make my brain hurt, though.
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have mixed feelings about Valentine's Day. BTW I really like your blog. I'm new to it and I find myself enjoying to read it. In fact, it's becoming addictive, b/c it's almost 4 am and instead of sleeping, I'm viewing your comic and reading your thoughts - they are interesting. For the most part I don't use too much internet. There is so much trash posted on it. Most of it are thoughtless words. Truly! So thanks for setting up your blog! It's refreshing to have someone think outside the box. ;)

    ReplyDelete