Archive

Total Pageviews (depressing, really)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dance

Because it was never going to be an option to attend this anyway. Never.

Hi.
Sorry for the comic, it's black and white, I was tired (as will be explained later). I think it's pretty self explanatory. I hate everything used to describe this dance, pretty much. Also, people keep abusing the power of making things glow in the dark.
Now to explain why I am tired.
I had  fight with someone WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS. And I just feel exhausted and it's not going to work out in my favor but things have been worse. I made some really moody comic-portraits which may be up tomorrow in exchange for you people not being mad that I was late and with a black and white comic. Yay.
Because I am tired, I'm just going to... I don't know, even. I just don't know.
Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry I can't come. *sadface* I have New Englands this weekend, though, so ... :/
    At least we're not having the dance, right? ;D
    (Also, I like the fingers. Those are cool and well-drawn. ;D)
    -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it w4s m3 with whom sh3 fought. :o)

    ReplyDelete