Archive

Total Pageviews (depressing, really)

Friday, June 22, 2012

Pet Sketches

You get no funny today. Sorry.
So I figured if I'm going to miss days, I may as well have filler. I sketched a few of my pets. And a horse. There's really not too much to say here, my drawing has improved a bit. I've done colored pictures of characters that I'm fond of as well, and you will find those directly below this text post. Bam. I am amazing.
Tadaaaaaa. I'll be in DC for the majority of this week, so I wouldn't get your hopes up for this friday. I do have comic ideas and loooong plane rides though, so who knows!
FAREWELL, DEAR READERS.
Laura.
P.S. Yes, I did feel like changing up the ending.

1 comment:

  1. Hello internet this is Philip, Laura's brother. I have come to tell you that she is not dead, and she is still drawing. Recently, she made a wonderful picture of Kanaya (Homestuck) and refuses to post it. Just thought her loyal fans would want an update. I will continue to urge her to put it on this blog.


    -Philip

    ReplyDelete