Archive

Total Pageviews (depressing, really)

Friday, June 1, 2012

Sleep Schedules?

Fun Fact: I believe I stayed up until 2 AM twice after I wrote this. Possibly three times. My memory of those nights is fuzzy.
...
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, GUYS.
Yes, I said I would be back soon. No, I was not back soon. Honestly, I bet you expect this from me by now, and I hate to disappoint!
...No? Not funny? Moving on!
Alright, three things that actually contributed to my absence:
1) School, which I have been doing better in.
2) An as-of-right-now undiagnosed heart condition. That's not better, but I've been informed it will not kill me, so... Hooray for setting the bar low?
3) Me being insane and neurotic.
Anyway, I haven't stopped drawing. Just stopped drawing comics. (In fact, this one is slightly old, so I automatically hate it for not being the newest thing I've drawn. Okay, I'm kidding.) Mostly. So I do hope any hypothetical readers of this website will notice upcoming art improvement.
Hopefully, I'll be able to come back soon. Again, two of three issues stated above remain unresolved, so we'll see how this goes, but WITH ANY LUCK AT ALL, I'll be back soon. After more heart monitors. Joy oh joy.
I hope to type in this small beige box again soon!
P.S. You guys can't get mad at me because it's my birthday today. I timed that perfectly, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment