Archive

Total Pageviews (depressing, really)

Saturday, October 8, 2011

In Summary

They could do better than peanuts. I think they stick to them through a warped sense of tradition.
They're jellyfish of death, I tell you!
Duty? Hee hee hee "Doody".
I think that sums it up pretty nicely!
Summer was fairly busy, (For all you aspiring students, I have a tip: Do not leave summer reading for the last week of summer) and school has been even busier. I'll admit that school has mostly been busy because me and essay writing do not mix well.
And, to answer the question that I'm sure has been on all of your minds:
No. I am not dead.
With any luck, I'll be typing in this box again on Wednesday!
-Laura

2 comments:

  1. Hiya it's Me you probably don't remember me but we met on omegle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better stop HORSING AROUND!!! ahahahahHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

    ReplyDelete