Archive

Total Pageviews (depressing, really)

Friday, October 14, 2011

Doodle Interpretation

And I look significantly less confused than other people do upon seeing my doodles.
Okay yes. I'm late. But I do have a couple reasons!
Reason one: I have two essays and a standardized test this weekend. (My worries can be summed up as "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.")
Reason two: A friend of mine asked me to draw something. Flattery, people. So, I have to do that right after I finish typing this.
-Laura
P.S. Also I've been watching a lot of Mythbusters, I'll be honest.

3 comments:

  1. i will never forget asymptotic curves again. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say that you basically made my week with that comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey.. you have a Tardis in your doodle! We have a 10 Tardis in our back yard :) !

    ReplyDelete