Archive

Total Pageviews (depressing, really)

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Communication

C-H-A-M-E-L-E- Oh, never mind.
HELLO AGAIN!
Man, has this been a comic dry spell. When was the last post? May?
Thank you guys for sticking with me. Exams were pretty tough, but now I am on summer break! So I hope I'll have much less work to do (ha ha SAT prep a job and an internship). I think I'll be able to get back to the twice weekly schedule!
By the way, the band in this comic writes songs about Doctor Who. I think they're pretty great.
See you guys soon. Well, sort of anyway.
Bye!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You're back!!! Congrats on finishing your exams. Your summer sounds busy - do you ever stop? Anyways. I hope your summer activities won't keep you from posting new comics. I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's CharlieIsSoCoolLike's band! Yayyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why aren't you updating???

    ReplyDelete
  4. MADNESS and a scanner that is a huge jerk.

    .....Mostly the scanner and less of the madness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much does it cost to repair the scanner? I'm willing to pay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLR8uEfac2w&feature=related

    ReplyDelete