Archive

Total Pageviews (depressing, really)

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Doctor Who?

I am so excited. Why, would there be something else this weekend?
I AM SORRY.
I've been running on like five hours of sleep every night. And essays and.....bluh.
I'll put up something else later, but I wanted to put this up before Doctor Who comes on.
By the way, did you know that I now have an email for this? It is:
detrimental (dot) sanity (at) gmail (dot) com
Please replace all the (dot) s with periods and the (at) with @. I am not a fan of spambots.
Well then! Have a nice day!
Goodbye.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you caught up on sleep! Can't wait for your upcoming comic(s).

    Yours anxiously awaiting Fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doctor Who <3.
    I totally did that with last year's Christmas Special, too. Everyone on squash started to get really annoyed with me for /not ever shutting up/ about how I was excited not for break but for the episode. ;D
    Also, we should totally live-email the next episode. ;D
    Also, I might actually get, like, 6-ish hours of sleep tonight, possibly. AMAZING, right? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That episode.
    BBC, Y U LEAVE ME WITH A CLIFFHANGER?!
    Also, live emailing for the slightly obsessive win.

    ReplyDelete