Archive

Total Pageviews (depressing, really)

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sick Days

I am shocked that you somehow expect me to remain well. I mean, do you do this every day? I think not.
Hello there!
I am actually posting this early. It's how I feel when people continue to act shocked that I get sick.
Yes. I am ill. Honestly, did you expect something different to happen after weeks sleep-deprived surrounded by sick people? Really?
I guess I will never see eye-to-eye with some people. And I have to accept that.....
Or I could rant about it in comic and blog form.
Let's go with that one.
Goodnight! And happy early friday!

2 comments:

  1. I get sick exactly one time every year. For exactly four days. And two of those days are almost always on a weekend. Haven't gotten sick yet this year, fortunately, though I am in similar conditions to yours. (Except for the fact that most people in my school use any excuse possible to not come.)

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get sick for around a week each year. Except last year, when they thought asthma was whooping cough. That was not a fun month.

    ReplyDelete