Archive

Total Pageviews (depressing, really)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rainy Days

I like rain so much more than everyone else. But it's so pretty!

Guess what I have to write an essay.
Which will probably explain to you why I am writing this on sunday with a filler image (That is late because it is snowing now, not raining. Whoops) that I honestly did not need to post.
All my fellow procrastinators comment. Or anyone, really. Nerdfighters. Bloggers.
So I'm thinking a new schedule is in order. Clearly I am far too incompetent to do a monday-wednesday-friday routine (On a related note I have a newfound respect for Mr. Munroe) so I am thinking a wednesday-friday one because darn it, monday, there's just nothing funny about you!
Well, it's almost six. I should probably get back to writing so I can finish this at a reasonable hour (I am the slowest writer ever). By the way, I would like to place a shout out to Abigail for giving me good comments on the worst draft in the history of writing.
I know you'd like a shout out where it can actually be viewed by people. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment