Archive

Total Pageviews (depressing, really)

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hug

Hi.
First off, I apologize for not updating friday. I will put up something on monday that is hopefully more sarcastic and witty and less... You know.
I will only say that it has been a difficult few days, and to tell you something you've heard before and will likely soon forget. You can take nothing for granted. You can find out one day that you have slowly been losing what you have bit by bit. And even though I saw this coming, I'm really still shocked. So you don't get my wit today, you get my sadness.
Thank you. I'll see you on monday.

3 comments:

  1. Life is a mix of gains and losses. The latter seems to always overpower everything. No matter how large the ratio of gains in comparison to losses is, the loss, even if only one, seems to dominate. Strange concept, if you ask me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Beautiful picture, BTW. I'm tempted to say that it's one of my favorites, but I'm afraid to, b/c so many of your pics are my favorites. So let's just state this for the record. They say so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous Meh. Maybe humans are inherently negative? Although that isn't very cheery, so I don't think I'll go with that explanation.

    ReplyDelete