Archive

Total Pageviews (depressing, really)

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Exams

You may want to check the panic-fire before it spreads to others. Or before I use a literal fire extinguisher on you.

As you may have guessed, my school has exams soon. Well, in two weeks. And people have already started to flip out.
Honestly, people with no perspective bug me. I'm not saying drop out of school because the world is bigger than that. But for god's sake, must you really hyperventilate about exams before winter break has even started?
Seriously. You people need to chill.
Anyway, I was excited about the color and posted early. Cue a "Ta-da."
It looks... well, I think it needs some work...
A lot of work....
...
Moving on, I hope that school is going well for anyone in school and that life beyond school is going well for anyone not, except for the people I dislike.
I wish them nothing.
See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment