Archive

Total Pageviews (depressing, really)

Friday, January 7, 2011

The Bunny

Well. This is... not my usual.
I just started doodling, and then I came up with the basic design, and then I gave him red shorts, and then I added flames. You can see how these things spiral out of control.
In other news, this marks the third update this week. In other other news, my arm is killing me right now because I just got a vaccine. And I have been studying for exams! So, If I plan this right, I may b able to get a few comics up not the week of exams, but the weekend before. Or not. I'm still deciding. Either way, it will be the same amount, just spaced out more.
By the way, my dog went to the vet today. Blood test results come back tomorrow. This is probably not interesting to you.
See you later.
Wel, not see. This is the internet.
Uh...
I will later post an entry in which it will appear that I am speaking directly to you, and this sentence will function as a slightly impersonal farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment