Archive

Total Pageviews (depressing, really)

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday is when all my energy gives out.

You know it's friday when I get home and instead of doing work go to sleep.
I get very tired on Fridays; possibly because I average five hours of sleep a night on pretty much every other night, possibly because I recognize that I can now relax, and possibly because there is just something wrong with my brain.
I could put comics here, along with posts. I draw them occasionally, and my people look sort of like a cross between a stick figure and a... rectangle?
It's a little hard to explain.
Anyway, if I can find out how to use the scanner, I will post one here.
Goodness. It's like stepping into the unknown.
There may be an edit on this later. Or perhaps a new post.
Stick with me here, people (If anyone is reading this).
-Laura
Edit: I made a comic (that has to do with HCl, it you're wondering), but I'm very tired now, as it is almost eleven. Oh, and the pen I used is sort of... smudgy. Live and learn, I guess. Unless you're learning which mushrooms are okay to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment