Archive

Total Pageviews (depressing, really)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Exhaustion

The nice thing about being extremely tired is it lets you experiment with sleep.
I now notice, after being woken up by family, that I don't exactly wake up right away. I am still asleep, but conscious that I am asleep; like fleeting seconds of lucid dreaming.
I cling, almost mournfully, to the blissful unawareness that I am leaving, yet somehow I know that I am fighting a losing battle. My subconscious fades and I am unwillingly thrust into the daylight of resigned awareness and sensibility.
Then I stare murderously at whoever woke me up.
If I can sneak into the library and use scanners there, comic will be up soon. Really, I don't know if anyone is actually reading this, except possibly Abigail and Robert. Hi, guys. I am tired.

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually almost fully awake right now, surprisingly, though you've reminded me that I need to sleep soon, so that I'm not as tired as I usually am at school tomorrow. ;D
    But I kind of do want to watch Merlin ... and I did promise myself an episode as a post-NaNo reward ... ;D

    ReplyDelete