Archive

Total Pageviews (depressing, really)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Internet

I'm kidding. Of COURSE I have a social life. HAHAHAHAHA.

Hello!
Instead of commentary on comics, I'm going to do something my favorite YouTubers have been doing!
Google Auto-Complete once again proves that people are weird! (Thank you vlogbrothers!)
Starting with "When will".
When will the world end?
I don't know! Whoever asked this will probably be dead by then anyway, so I wouldn't put too much thought into it.
When will I get my tax refund?
I don't do taxes. I hope google answered this for you.
When will I die?
This is something no one should know. At least, if Doctor Who has taught me correctly.
When will The Social Network be on demand?
THIS IS OUTDATED. MOVIN' ALONG.
When will the iPhone 5 come out?
Good god, the 4 just came out a little while ago! I swear, if apple keeps having this many revolutions it's government will end up in shambles. (GET IT BECAUSE EACH PHONE IS REVOLUTIONARY. MOVING ON.)
When will my life begin-lyrics.
Boring.
When will I get my tax refund 2011?
Although I find it interesting that you are addressing an entire year, your question is still boring.
When will Verizon get the iPhone?
I have a hard enough time trying to understand politics that matter, I am not trying to understand phone politics.
When will I see you again?
A long time ago tomorrow.
When will I get my w2?
I actually had to look this one up. And for what? TAXES.
GOOD GOD, WHAT IS IT WITH GOOGLE AND TAXES?!
Right. Anyway.
I've added xkcd to my links! I think it's a pretty great comic. It has science jokes and stick figures and it is basically amazing. Be warned that it can be pretty adult. So if you're easily offended, you might not want to check it out. Actually, you might not want to look at mine either if that's the case.
Goodnight!
P.S. Early comic, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment