Archive

Total Pageviews (depressing, really)

Friday, January 21, 2011

Well, time to post a comAUGH SKIN TONE.

I really did not need extended time. I did, however, draw a lovely unicorn for my teacher.
My teacher put a Guide quote on the exam. Yes.
I am FINISHED. I drew SO MUCH this week!
I'm not quite  sure if I like this "skin" thing. But what's done is done I suppose.
I think that I should fill you in on why I don't generally do skin tone. When I was younger, the stupid crayon box never had my skin color. They had red-brown, dark brown, pink, and almost everything else. But they didn't have me. And no one did! The markers, the crayons, the colored pencils. All were guilty. I still can't find fitting makeup for plays. And so I decided "screw it,"and everyone in my drawings would have lined paper skin, or notebook skin, or scrawled on the side of a test skin. Maybe I'll finally find the color with this program, but I somehow doubt it. This is still a little off.
By the way, this page has views that aren't mine. If you're reading this, please leave a comment to say hello! Or whatever. Or even troll! I think you trolls are amusing (Especially if you read a certain comic. Ahem.).
Anyway, I'll see you later. And, as a side note, the posters in the math exam room don't exist, but they should.

2 comments:

  1. This one is one of my favorites. I like the "I'm done" one - your should consider making it into a postcard and selling them at all school end the end of the day - what do you think? It's powerful. It says it all. So much relief to be done with tests or exams.

    Your story of why you are not too fond of using color is interesting. Have you ever thought of creating the color and marketing it? I bet it would be a huge success. And you could put your story on the box - ppl would buy it for the color alone. It's a little sad in a way that in 2011 you are still unable to find the color of your skin in the box. I wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous I think there is no possible way for me to actually profit off of this. -_-' And I think that the color isn't there because most people don't pay attention to it.

    ReplyDelete